Privacy Statement for WeCallForYou
WeCallForYou can collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide us with a view to processing a business transaction
- Information you provide us via contact forms or external downloads such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, WeCallForYou may collect information about certain persons and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, expand and analyze it. But also to identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
WeCallForYou can use your personal information to:
- Process your request, regarding our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send your statements, invoices, or payments to you
You offer relevant marketing messages such as e-mail newsletters, marketing information, offers on services. Everything according to the new laws or when this is requested by you.
When you visit the WeCallForYou website, a small file is placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies make the WeCallForYou website (s) more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website (s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but the computer of a user is identified.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to all functions on our websites.
WeCallForYou websites can provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We gladly optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
- Saving your previously completed forms – this is to save time when filling in new forms.
- Showing our ads when you visit other websites.
We follow the pages you visit through Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience
All personal information you provide to us remains secure and confidential. WeCallForYou will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely both during shipment and after we have received data. This protects your data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we can not guarantee that we can exclude any risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you discover an unauthorized use of your password or other security breach.
We may release your personal information and / or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspicious illegal activities.
Updates for this policy